If you already have re-started your machine and installed the iLok manager, please follow these steps:
- Clear Audio Unit Cache
- In Finder, go to Go. Then Go to Folder in the menu bar at the top.
- Copy-paste the following path then click Go:
- Delete any folder named AudioUnitCache.
- Delete any file named com.apple.audiounits.cache.
- Reboot the system.
- Select the plug-in from the list in the "Compatibility" column of the Plugin Manager
- Click "Reset and Rescan Selection"
Further help can be found here.